Thursday, September 22, 2022

Fall 2022

                         We are busy around here. Fall 2022 is already been very busy but very fun....

                   

This cute thing started her 3rd year of Ballet. She was so excited as she walked the steps to her dance studio. My little ballerina sure was excited. 

                    

It also helped that she is taking dance with her good friend for the 3rd year. Seeing lots of a few of her old dance mates along with meeting some new ones, was fun for her. These two....they just can't avoid playing while waiting for class!



It is also that time of year to start off Brian's favorite sport; swim team! This kid lives to be in the water. It has such a skip in his step when he ran off to pool.






Here he is doing the Breaststroke! 


Doing laps! It helps that one of his best friends from school is on the swim team too. I love watching them.


And this kid also talked me into getting him a trumpet! He will play it for the school band. We went one night with all of his friends to pick out an instrument and he chose it. It was between the trumpet, baritone and sax. He LOVES it. He tells me daily about his band class. This makes me happy that he has a love of music.



Him and one of his best friends ended up comparing instruments!


I love this picture. It is something about the way he is looking at his friends instrument and thinking....



This is my life everyday. I often tell Andy my day starts at 2 pm. Pick up, drop off, sports carpool, homework, dinner and mad rush to bed. I am WORN out by the end of the day and that is usually laundry time around here. I love it though and would not change a thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment