Maine. There is really NO place quite like the beautiful state of Maine. Whatever season you go, you find it equally majestic and grand. The beaches...the only way I describe them is striking. The waves often match the sky and you have a hard time seeing where the sky ends and ocean begins.
I jumped at the chance to take the family for a mini vacation. So after a long Friday of work for Andy, Volunteering in the classroom for me and extra curricular for the kids ( their activities end at 530) we headed off.
This boy. He loves taking nature photos. He really wanted to go to the beach and see if he saw any birds. He was really glad when he saw a seagull. He had a hard time getting one to stand still long enough for him to take a picture but he was persistence and it paid off since he was able to capture a photo of one.
I love how beautiful the beaches are in Maine. As I passed the beaches, I felt such gratitude growing growing up in such a beautiful area. Even more grateful to be able to show my kids this too.
Of course the kids want to spend time "Climbing the dangerous cliffs" to the other side of the beach.
Annie and Daddy drawing in the sand.
Annie. Lately she has been looking just so old to me. I can't believe my baby will be 6 in August.
Annie's happy place is shopping. Both of my kids love this toy store. This is their favorite block on the street since there is a candy store right next door.
Brian's happy place! This kid swam for 3 hrs one day and then wanted to go back a night!
Daddy is the human jungle gym.
Arcade time!
Grateful for this guy who we all got to celebrate Valentine's day weekend with.
No comments:
Post a Comment