Sunday, May 30, 2021

The sleepover

 


Friday was a busy day. Annie had a play date in the morning, Andy usually has a light work load ( The doctors he works for always seem to want to get out early for the weekend), Brian doesn't have homework and no rushing around for an early bedtime. I picked up Brian and a friend from school to play and went food shopping with Annie while Andy was holding down the fort at home. While at the store, I get a call from Brian and his friend Michael begging for a sleepover. Since I have a soft spot for my son and since I find his friend Michael highly amusing, I cave in a say yes. I come home, order chinese take out and then set up the boys downstairs for their sleepover. We let them have the whole downstairs and they where enjoying their perceived independence. They play cards, watch movies and have a stuffed pillow fight. Then it goes quite. I only hear the music blaring. I got outside to peak in the window and I see this. It truly made my night. I hope he always dances like this. 



No comments:

Post a Comment