Saturday, November 28, 2020

Family Photos

 One of the things that my husband gifted me for my birthday was Family Photos. Thanks honey! He used my friend Kerri to do some outside shots in mid November and I could not love these photos more. I think they really capture my kids personalities. 






These two where my favorite family shots. Annie....I must admit, she was quite the challenge. She was so excited to go to the "Princess Castle" just a random brick and stone building in the park that she could hardly sit still.


At the Castle...the only time she would sit!




Some shots with Mom!




I love this picture of Andy with Brian. This guy right here is a good Dad. Even in these photos, the kids would NOT stand next to anyone but Dad and even fought over him. I am glad they love their Dad so much,





I am so HAPPY with these shots of the kids. I would give anything to know what Annie is thinking.




My Babies!
                                                                          











No comments:

Post a Comment