Halloween. This is such a fun and festive Holiday. Last year, I threw Brian a really fun Halloween party with his friends. This year, due to Covid, this little one didn't get a birthday party :( So, it was her turn this year for a PARTY. I limited it to small numbers and held it outside, but the kids had fun. Annie was excited all day for her party and counted down the hours till her friends came.
This cute thing. I wanted to dress her up all festive. So I dressed her up all in black and then did her hair like this with spider legs. I love having her hair up in a bun, I think it brings out her eys.
Ready and waiting for her guests. I got small pumpkins for the kids and got some paint and little paint dishes to decorate with glitter.
Food table. I got some sugar cookies and some fun halloween toppings. The kids dug in.
I love the concentration in their eyes. They had fun picking out the colors. So grateful there was lots of help from big helpers.
These two crack me up. They look like they are having the most interesting conversation.
It was all fun and games till it started to rain :( I am thankful for the circumstances that allow me to do this for Annie, goof friends and 3rd grader that finished school early and could join us,













No comments:
Post a Comment