Sunday, March 29, 2020

Annie at this age


This girl. She is so animated, vivacious and full of life. She always has had such a love for life and can find excitment in anything that she is doing. Andy and I live on an acre of land. It takes almost every Saturday working out in the yard to keep up with it. We throw these two monkeys on the swing set and get to work. I didn't get even halfway into the leaves when I had to stop and see what was bring such laughter and joy to Annie. I got out my camera and captured her smile, her wind blown hair, her rosy cheeks and big green eyes.





Her eyes, her smile and teeth....she just can't contain her happiness and it shines through her. 



    I hope this girls always keeps her love of life that she has right now! Keep being you Annie.


Something else I want to remember about Annie at this age. Every time the leaves start to blow she thinks it's a tornado and goes around warning everyone. Thing is she calls it a TOMATO. So she goes around yelling "Tomatoe, Tomato!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment