Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Pink Party


I LOVE doing festive get together's with my kids around the holidays. I did a fun one with Brian around Halloween with his friends and decided to do one around Valentine's Day with Annie. Annie was very excited when I told her we would have a pink party with her friends around Valentines Day.


Ms. Pink all excited before her guests came.




I got butcher paper roll and lined our kitchen table with it. My mom ordered a box of all "Valentine's Day" craft material; pink and red stamps, heart stickers etc.


I got a silicone mold of heart shapes and made heart shaped crayons that Annie loved, after she tried to eat them.


Her good buddy Rafe. They had fun playing with the Valentines shaped cookie cutters.



I like this shot of the whole table. I invited her BFF Gaia, TJ and Skye. They all had fun "coloring on the table."




I got these paint palettes and put in all the paint jimmes and decorating pieces in for the kids to use when the decorated sugar cookies. They LOVED this part. Annie loved all the pink and just tried to like it all off the tray.






It was really cute to watch Annie and her BFF Gaia. They had a ball decorating the cookies and then running around the house getting in trouble!


Yum Yum!


The aftermath of the party!


And a throw back photo to when my Bubba was a 20 month old boy on Valentines Day back in Feb. 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment