Poor Annie, She ALWAYS has to keep up with Big Brother and do whatever he is doing. She was beyond devastated that she could not participate in Brian's soccer practice. Notice Bri?an in the background laughing!
Brian lately has been telling me that soccer is his favorite sport and he has loved playing with his team. He does pretty good and Annie loves chasing around the ball on a different field.
Just some fun before school. Every morning when I drop her off, she runs as fast as she can to the door and waits for her friends. Every time her classmates come she runs over excited and starts playing with them. I am so grateful that she has had such a good experience in preschool so far.
I was lucky to be involved with our gun run again this year. Brian ran 35 laps! I was so proud of him!Here he is running out of the tunnel to get started.
With Friends Dru and Ryan the race!
And he is off! He brought his game face and ran lap after lap!
I LOVE this photo! His face, his body langue! I love how he brings it all to everything thing he does!
Gaga came to cheer him on and he loved that!
Go Bubba Go!
Walking with his friend Dru after racing!
Good Friends.
Lately, Brian's favorite position has been goalie! He loves it!
How homegirl feels being at Brian's soccer game!
I love volunteering in this classroom. Here is doing math!
That's one way to dive Brian!
Brian loves playing the goal keeper in Soccer. He is quite good and gaining good experience.
One Friday we went to the park to meet some friends. I told Annie we where going ot the park and she asked the whole way there to go on the seesaw. She was so happy when we arrived and she jumped right on.
Brian loves rock climbing and thought it was funny that he got so high without a harness.
I love this photos. They where so happy to be together in this toy car. Brian kept telling others on the car that santa clause was in the park so they would get off and he could get on!
Love this photo of my pretty girl. Her eyes.... just so beautiful.
Brian had a friend over one afternoon and our neighbor joined us. I got this 5 buck poop raft and these 3 kids had so much fun on it. I love seeing the backyard filled with kids.
We had a PTO ice cream social. Annie my little dancer just got right out on the dance floor and danced, danced danced.
Our sweet neighbor Amarah who Annie just adores taught her all the fun and hip dances like the floss and dabbing! It was so cute to watch these two cute girls dance.
Brian had fun too with friends and classmates. He loved dancing too, flossing and dabbing.
My lovies!




































No comments:
Post a Comment