My little one. Annie started Preschool this month and she has adjusted so very well. She loved it from the moment she stepped in the doors and was so very ready. She had to hold my had waiting and before we went in but when the doors opened SHE WAS OFF.... She literally pushed through all the other boys to get to the front of the line with the teacher and was ALL SMILES and could not wait to get on with the day and her class.
This outfit. I had this vison of her wearing some sort of apple outfit or dress on her first day. I bought this outfit and then purchased an apple patch and ironed them on. I made the headband and these black shoes made a nice touch. I think she looked so cute and the school Librarian could not get over how cute she looked.
Very excited.
Brian was very excited that his little sister was going to school too. He even wrote in his classroom journal that he hoped to see her at some point :)
Brian started 2nd grade. I just can't believe it. He was very excited to be in a class with 2 really good friends and got the teacher wanted. We where all very happy when when got his placement letter.
\
2nd Grade!
All smiles!
Bye Mom!











No comments:
Post a Comment