My boy is 7! I can't believe he is 7 years old. He is such a big boy and is it such a fun age! He just keeps getting older! He is such a joy and light in our lives and I am so grateful for him. I love spoiling him on his special day.
We woke him up on his birthday with confetti and singing Happy Birthday! He really enjoyed it. He LOVED the confetti!
Having a doughnut (a special treat in our house) for Breakfast.
His toothless grin gets me every time. Love his smile.
We let him open some presents before school. We gave him some a poop pool raft for the summer, figurine toys and a rodblox shirt!
After a fun day with Dad at Chuck E Cheese, we went to my parents for dinner. My Mom made a fun photo collage of him and decorated the house green (his favorite color) and he loved it. Cousin Jaxon came over too and made the birthday so much better.
My parents ordered pizza and got him his favorite meal ever; chicken satay form his favorite Thai restaurant.
Blowing out the candles. I made a cake and Gaga got stuff for brownie ice cream sundaes.
Opening presents! His favorite part. He got a spacesuit, money and bookshelf from his Gaga and Papa. They really are the best gift givers.
The big gift from us; a Nintendo Switch. It really was worth it when we saw his face when he saw what it was. Ah.... to be a kid again on your birthday.
Brian, you are so mature for your age and always treat people with kindness and respect. I love that you always try to do what's right and help others to do the same. You are a good friend who always includes other. I hope you always stay as strong as you are now in your beliefs and never stop standing up for what you find important.
Brian, I love you and I hope this year brings you Happiness.


















No comments:
Post a Comment