Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Halloween 2018

Halloween! Man, this was a particular fun Halloween. I don't know if that was due to the fact that I made Brian's costume or all the parties but it was Fun.

Brian, my pickle obsessed boy decided early on that he wanted to be a pickle, Capt Pickle to be exact act. Well, all the pickle costumes where too big for him so I decided to make his. I got pair on green sweats. I got three different colors of green felt and cut out pickles shapes and hot glued them all over the sweatshirt and pants. I cut out the words to captain pickles and glued them on the front of his shirt along with a giant pickles. Andy found a green cape and there you have it. I loved making his costumes although it was so much work. Brian kept thanking me. I decided this is a costume we will keep for a long time. Annie was a bumble bee. My mom got her this costume and she looked so cute in it. For some reason, Annie is afraid of Bee's so I was afraid she would not go for it but she loved it. I got a pair of white sweatpants her size and dyed them yellow to match her costume.


Captain Pickles


Bumble Bee!


A few days before Halloween, Brian was invited to his friend's karate studio for a coustume party. Brian had a lot of fun. I am thankful for all the friends he has made at school this year.They bobbed for apples, ate a doughnut off a string and had a mummy/toilet paper contest.


We had our ward Halloween Party/ Trunk or Treat. They ate, had a few photo opts, did a Halloween parade and went trick or treating outside.


Annie always getting in on whatever her older brother is doing and Weston punching his own face?!


Weston, Jace and Brian.


Andy's work host a Halloween Party for the kids each year. They get to trick or treat through the building and to the offices on his floor. The kids loved it. They where spoiled that day. 



After trick or treating they had refreshments in the lunch room! 


We got invited to a Halloween party in town and decided to invite our friend Eamon. These two both went as foods. They had a good time.



Annie even had a daddy daughter dance with Daddy!


No comments:

Post a Comment