Saturday, November 10, 2018

Fall

Feeling all Fallish around here. Oh how I love this month The turning of the leaves, the crisp air....this season is the best. We have been spending as much time as we can outside. Annie ask daily to go outside and also ask for her stroller so we can go on walks.




Annie and her boyfriend Graham. These two are SO FUN to watch. I could watch them all day be together. They play so well together.


I volunteered in Brian's classroom during STEM hour. We went outside and each kid got a milkweed. Here they are making a wish! I think Brian wished he could eat a pickle everyday :)



Here he is with his friend Dru having a Halloween playdate. I am so happy with the friends that Bri has made in the 1st grade. 


I needed to brian a dessert to a friends house for supper and decided to make candy apples. I had promised Brian that if he went to bed right away that night, he could help with the apples the next day. He was excited and had fun making them with me. He loves being my shadow in the kitchen.


One of Andy's favorite things to do with the kids after yard work is to take these rocks they collected and build this pile. Here is Annie really putting her back into it. I LOVE her face, you can tell how labor intensive it was.


Brian and Daddy


We took the kids to a agricultural fair and they loved it. My Mom got this wagon so they got pulled around and got to go to a fair....spoiled.


Seeing the animals. Annie loves animals but is afraid of them up close..."I scared of da cow!"


Ferris Wheel!


Bumper Car!!


Looking like a teenager. Here he is all happy to go on the rides.


His face was TOO funny. He was a little unsure of the ride but held on and did great.


I took Baby girl on a ride and this was her face the WHOLE time. Love it.


I took this sweet pic when Annie and I where up high on a ride.


Annie looking very interested at a science experiment they did during story hour at the library.


They did a sink or swim activity and she found it very interesting. She was very interested


Andy and her cousin Ella! Pumpkin storytime!



Brian had a playdate with his friend Amarah. They carved pumpkins and ate pizza. They enjoyed this activity, but the mom's ended up finishing up the pumpkins! 



These two... they always have fun.




I promised Brian that if he activity participated in his class show and tell activity, that we would treat him to a Halloween activity. So, we went to corn maze and invited his best friend Weston along. These two had a ball navigated through the corn and running all over the place in search of a way out. I was proud of how well these two worked together and took turns deciding witch way to go. They walked over 2 miles that night. They both slept well that night.


They where OFF the moment we got in the maze.


Along the way, you could find animals hidden for a prize at the end.



Prizes at the end. The kids where treated to Frosty's at the end of the night.


Before school one morning.


Swim practice. I am so impressed with his progress. 



I teach Brian's after school lego class! It is fun to watch him with others and work with his friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment