Brian's Great Grandfather, Kenneth Tripp passes away about 2 weeks ago. Sunday, I gave Brian a service opportunity to let him clean up and beautify his GG Tripp's Grave.
My Mom got to plants and Brian wasted no time getting in their and digging and planting.
Watering the plants. Spot his little Gardening gloves? An present from his nature loving Gaga.
Feeling all Fallish so we decided to bring up some pumpkins and lays some on the grave also.
Even Annie got in on the action. Or maybe she tried to one off with one?
Finished Product! I really liked how it looked at the end. The white roses are from his funeral and each Grandkid (5) and each Great Grandchild (6) got to put one on his casket.
Here he is at helping out in his Gaga's flower bed. She gave him some gloves, scissors and put him to work pruning the bushes. He worked really well and took his time to make sure he made it "Look nice!" Yes he is always that stoic and serious when a task is a hand but he IS enjoying himself.
I love this picture of him. He does and always had his Dad's lashes.
Really putting his back into it.
I am grateful for a nature loving Grandma who always takes the time to give him these opportunities.













No comments:
Post a Comment