Tuesday, September 25, 2018

These 2

I remember vividly the moment I looked at Annie during our hospital stay when she was born and thought she looked JUST like Brian. I mean, she was his carbon copy. I remarked to Andy that I felt like I was taking are of Brian again as a newborn. I remember thinking "these two might just be alike!" I have never been more WRONG in my life. Although these two are siblings, you could NOT ask for two different kids in EVERY way. Their mannerism, their attitudes, their reactions towards things etc... I love it though. Each kid is their own unique person and for that I am grateful. Brian is serious, stoic, laid back and easy going. Annie is energetic, spastic, asserts herself into every and any situation and from day one has had two modes....full speed ahead and fast asleep. Brian didn't really warm up to people fast when he was younger, Annie will go to anyone. Brian LOVES rules and follows them to a T and Annie could care less. One things they both love is Books. I remember taking Brian to Story times when he was younger. I took Annie today to one today at the library. Well, I will let the pictures prove my point.  Even though they both have books in common, they could not be more  different they are in the same settings.
Child # 1


Child # 2!


No comments:

Post a Comment