Sunday, June 24, 2018

Kindergarten Graduation

Brian Graduated Kindergarten on June 14th. I just could not believe that is was this time already. I vividly remember dropping him off the 1st day of school. His program was amazing and I am so glad to have family around to support him.


Annie before the Graduation with her two favorite people. She did really good through the whole ceremony thanks to Gaga.


Brian's class walking in! Mrs. Bissell's class! 




What a great class! I will always remember this group of kids for how well they where to Brian. He had such a good experience in Kindergarten and made some great school friends.


I LOVED the program. The whole kindergarten theme was about KINDNESS. They all wore shirts that had that theme. They sang 6 songs about kindness and being brave. One song they sang, "My name is you" was popular back in my day, I recognized it. They also did sign language to the songs. Brian sang all the songs, but it was hard to get a smile out of him, he takes things like this pretty seriously. 


Each of the 4 classes had their teacher introduce each student.


This woman right here is one of the best early childhood educators I have ever met. She ran a tight ship and had high expectations for her students. She was a family friend growing up and I am so glad our paths crossed again and she was able to have Brian as a student. I am so thankful for how good she was to Brian.



My Mom is the best. Gaga brought balloons ( school colors to be exact) and this card of 10 one dollar bills. He loved it! But in true Gaga style, she made him write out his name before opening it.




Good school Friends Eamon and Wyatt!


Brian's teachers and fellow student Bryce.


Good friend  and neighbor Amarh.



They had a classroom party after where we where able to say goodbye and pick up all his belonging.


Our Kindergarten Graduate! I made the bag with the help of a friend and filled it with some goodies for Brian. After, we went to lunch, had a banana split and mini golfing.

Class of 2030!



No comments:

Post a Comment