Kindergarten....Where has the time gone? I can't believe we are ending out the school year already! I remember vividly his 1st day. Last week, we had a Celebration of Growth. We got to go to his school and visit all his classrooms and specialist and see all of his hard work. It was quite the sight coming into his classroom and seeing so many art pieces that he worked so hard on.
His beloved Teacher. This woman is one of the best early childhood educators I have ever met. She ran and tight ship and had very high expectations for her students. I owe so much of Brian having a great year to her.
His classroom!
Just some of Brian's art work. I loved the profile picture! His past, present and future poster says he wants to be an engineer! The last one is a family picture...his dad is wearing a UTE shirt.
His good Buddy Eamon. I am so so so happy with all the friends he made this year. What a good group of boys.
What a great year!









No comments:
Post a Comment