Every year we do a Thanksgiving craft with out BFF's. Here are the boys making a Thanksgiving pinwheel and a turkey dessert. We even saved the pumpkins that we decorated at Halloween and decorated them with Thanksgiving stickers. We need to do that every year.....
Emily and I......Still can't make a decent dessert.
Brian's primary class making a fall craft
Brian's class had a Thanksgiving Friendship Feast. The combined all 4 kindergarten classes. It was crazy and hectic but fun. Brian made his headband, his placemat and a friend/classmate made this necklace. I helped serve the littles....they feasted on sliced turkey corn muffins, crasins. popcorn and juice. Brian loved it.
I am so glad his school does fun activities like this.
Each class sand a song. Brian's class sang a song about Friendship. The lyrics where cute...."I have a hand and you have another, put them together and we have each other."
My stoic boy. He always goes stoic and serious in situations like this. They also stated what they are most thankful for. Brian said "TV!" Really Brian?!












No comments:
Post a Comment