Saturday, June 10, 2017

Campout!

Brian waits all year for this one day; Father/Son campout. Every year, Brian goes with is Dad and his friends overnight Camping. They camp, roast hotdogs and s'mores, sleep in a tent and canoe. He loves being with his Daddy and friends. This is his 3rd year going, and he still loves it like it is his first going!


I vividly remember last year being weeks away from having Annie. Here she is 10 Months old! He was so excited to go and didn't want to take pictures.




And they are off! Brian could not get in the car fast enough. I am so thankful that I have a husband who does these things with Brian.


He was excited to see his friend Weston. Here they are, taking off to probably the zip line! Andy said these two where inseparable. I am glad he has a good buddy to enjoy the outdoors with.


Helping Daddy set up the Tent! He was excited to sleep in a sleeping bag that night.



Cause ya can't go camping without chips!!


The whole gang! Until next year!



No comments:

Post a Comment