This kid has had a good summer to far! He needs to stop growing up!
My 5 year old in his Sunday best. I feel like he has grown up so much lately
My little swimmer. He really is the happiest when he is in the water.
When he was 3 1/2, my Mom purchased him a balance bike. I was a little apprehensive about him learning to ride on balance bike with no training wheels. I am so glad I let my Mom talk me into it. Last week, he saw his friend Weston riding a bike with no training wheels and I talked him into trying it. I put him, gave him a push and HE WAS OFF. I was AMAZED by how quickly he picked it up. Balance bikes do work!
He was off the moment he was on.
Quite proud. He kept wanting to show off to his Gaga and Papa.
Working on his diving. I still can't dive to this day and he can.....
Swimming with his best friend Bo. His Grandma talked me into letting him go in the pool by himself with just a pattle board. I was nervous but he did fine.














No comments:
Post a Comment