Sunday, March 12, 2017

Random


Brian playing on his favorite rock right after his swim lessons. This boy really NEVER stops ticking.



Brian is taking art classes again and loves it. His first class he worked with clay to build a home. He had this vison of what he wanted to build and worked with his beloved Ms. Jen on it. I love his concentration in this. He really loves working with clay.

The park gang! Brian loves the park and I am so glad that he has a good group of friends that enjoy it also.


Breakfast time in the Bartholomew house. Looking at this pictures makes me laugh....this is really the one and ONLY time that are both sitting still.

Loving her Daddy. This girl LOVES it when you put her on your shoulders so she can grab at your hair, she gets such the biggest kick out of it. She really does laugh ALL DAY LONG.

My little blue eyed redhead. Man, I just love her deep, blue eyes. My favorite way to dress Brian is preppy and sporty and my favorite way with my lady is cardigans and bows!














No comments:

Post a Comment