Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Vacation Week

Ahh.....Vacation week. Brian had a week in between his lessons ending and starting up again, and we just PLAYED. I must admit, I didn't miss driving him to all these lessons. I loved having some down time with them both. Too bad Annie got an eye infection that kept up from having play dates.



My Mom got him this journal that he writes in. Every morning, he looks out the window and he tells me what he sees and I help him write it. It has been a good sight word activity. Today he was able to identify the sounds or the letters in the word Tree and Grass pretty well.


He LOVED the Magic Tree House series. When going to bed the other night, he asked if in the morning we could get the next books. He loves telling his Gaga all about Jack and Annie's adventures.


You would think I never feed this girl. She loves eating! Brian was kind of a picky eater but his girl loves it all. We have tried peas, squash, blueberries, strawberries, bananas. I love making her food. Home girl also loves teething biscuits.


Poor girl can't catch a break......Conjunctivitis and eye infections.


We went to an animal show at the library and he loved the animals. He was a little she with some more than others. He loved the snake thought and wanted to pet it twice!


We went to a penguin themed activity at a local nature center. He loved the room where you could dress up like one. I love how Annie got into the act.


Being cautious around the chinchilla.


I absolutely LOVE this picture of Brian. This was at the nature center and he was walking around with the magnifying glass trying to spy polar bears and he borrowed this hat from a volunteer. SO cute!


Some fine acting! He was acting scripture stories in his primary!


Annie's first time on a swing. She didn't really show too much emotion.


Brian loved pushing her! What a good big brother.


March of the penguins. He really loved the parade he put on.


We took Brian to a indoor playground with all sorts of activities. He loved me building this tower and him crashing it down.


Annie in her Sunday outfit. It really is so fun to dress her up with a matching bow. She looks so angelic in this picture.


Despite what this picture shows, she really is a neat eater. I love my little REDHEAD. Annie's Great Great Grandmother was a redhead. She truly was meant to be an Annie.

No comments:

Post a Comment