Monday, January 30, 2017

My Littles.....


I think this may very well be one of my all time pictures of Annie. I love her little curls and her big blue eyes. I get often from people that she looks like a gerber baby and in this one she really does!





Smiley girl!


This one is just so precious in this one. She was so fascinated by the bubbles.


 

Sitting pretty in her very first bathing suit. I had so much FUN shopping for one and I soon as I saw this particular one I knew it was it!



Gymnastics! Brian goes to a open gym class and he loves the bars and all the equipment. I love seeing him in action.


Annie sitting all pretty. She can sit up like this all by herself for a couple of minutes. When she is done, leans forward and then starts rolling all over the place.


Such a perceptive kid. He saw an older woman bagging our food and jumped right in and helped her. We went to the store again today and I saw him doing the same thing. These are the moments you love as a Mom.


I did put her right on her back and turned around and came back to this. She will roll and roll and roll.


Just hanging out!


Pretty girl all ready for Church!


Sometimes she just sits and entertains herself in her chair. This was such a busy day and I was getting Brian ready for her soccer game and getting dinner ready for my parents coming over and I catch this smile during the middle of it all. She is such a love!


Bear in the house. Love her crossed arms!


Annie loves going for a ride in this box. I remember doing the same thing with Brian when he was older. This is a sure way to get her to laugh.


Early morning at the pool . He is loving his swim lessons and can swim about 6 to 10 ft with out any help. In the last couple of lessons, the teacher has been teaching him how to dive. He loves it.


Jumping off the big diving board. He loved it and kept asking to do it again. Afterwords, he told me "Mom, I always wanted to fly and I felt like I was touching the sky!" Ahh....my little daredevil!


We did a science experiment with oil and water that I found a a STEM website.


Playing soccer in his Gaga and Papa's yard. He had no mercy on me.


This could be a new favorite photo of Brian. Man, he looks SO OLD here. This was taken right after his soccer game.


Kitten admiring her brother's toy while she watches the inauguration.



My hubby and I on the beach! Love this guy,







No comments:

Post a Comment