Saturday, January 7, 2017

Christmas 2016

Christmas was so fun this year. Seeing as it was Annie's first one, it made it that more memorable. I am so thankful for all the work my parents did in starting traditions with us that I can carry on with my family. Traditions are my favorite part of this season.


The night of the 23rd, we sleep under the Christmas tree. Brian loved this! He thought it was the funniest thing to wake up under thee.

Christmas Eve, we spent with my family and we had our traditional Jerusalem dinner. I look forward to this every year and it never disappoints! We also do our Christmas Eve box. My mom puts together a fun box that we open that has our Christmas eve PJ's and our Christmas book that we read. She always has a visul to go along with the book. So,o this year she had "snowballs" that had to do with the book and each kid got their very own flashlight.


They each got a Santa hat and my mom got Annie one that fit her just perfectly! I love her holding the snowball.




My babies in front of my parents tree. I love her fat belly and how her brother is holding her.

Christmas Eve. I loved spending time with just Andy and I and reflecting on this Christmas Season.



Santa even left footprints!!

Christmas Morning. It was worth all the time and effort to see the reaction on Brian's face.


On the Donahue side, we wait till Christmas Eve to hang up our stocking and then we open them Christmas night. Andy's family opened them first thing Christmas morning. So here he is opening his stocking and he is excited that he got a black and yellow batman watch.



It was a superhero Christmas. I felt like every toy, except this hot wheels one had a superhero attached to it.

His big present was a tool bench! He loved fixing things all Christmas morning and played with it for quite some time.

Hot wheels Garage set. He was so excited for this toy and kept saying "This is what I wanted. How did Santa know I wanted this!"



This was my favorite part of Christmas....Seeing Brian help Annie unwrap her presents and help her with her toys. Such a good big brother.


Annie loves Music so a lot of her gifts where musical. She loves this light up frog!

She loved this presents and plays/sucks on these toys quite often.



My all time favorite picture from Christmas!




No comments:

Post a Comment