Saturday, October 1, 2016

Fall 2016


Fall is in full swing around here. Brian has been asking daily, when he wakes up if it is fall yet. This boy is so exited his favorite season is upon us. I promised him as soon as the leaves started falling, that I would take him to the pumpkin farm! This kid had a ball. Annie was with me too, but fast asleep in the carrier. 




Of course he wanted the biggest pumpkin in the patch. He likes to go around and inspect everyone and find his favorite. He kept saying it reminded him of It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown.


He looks to tall in this picture. He is quite fascinated by scarecrows!



This was his favorite part of the farm. They had these huge hay barrels that he kept jumping on. He was in his element for sure.

It was his first time in a corn maze and he found it fascinating. He loves exploring and this place was right up his ally.


My Friend Kerri and I with the kids. Annie asleep through it all.



We have been really busy with a full schedule with Brian's classes and play dates and swimming lesson. His art class is so fun. This week they painted on a canvas with different tools while listening  to listen to different types of music to see what mood it put them in. They where supposed to do long, slow strokes when classical music played and fast finger painting with upbeat music played. He told me at the end that his favorite part of the painting was the fingerprints because he "worked really hard on that part!"


Making Banana break with Mom! He loves to help in the kitchen.






Just some pretty ones of my Annie girl. I thought this dress was so pretty on her that I did a little photo shoot. I love her little coy, half smile in the first one.

No comments:

Post a Comment