Thursday, October 27, 2016

Annie's Blessing

Annie's blessing. On the 9th of this month, Annie was given a name and a blessing in the same ward I was blessed in as an infant.


This very well could by my favorite picture of her from that day. It was quite the sight to see her all dressed up in white for her momentous day. Brian could not get over how cute she looked and commented that she looked like a snowflake. 


My Happy Girl!


My kids. These pictures of them are so precious. Brian knew it was her special day was so good to her. He is so very protective of his younger sister. He is a good big brother,




Family of 4. 


Sometimes I still can't believe that I have a girl!


Annie and her namesake. I am so proud to give her the middle name of my Mom. Growing up, I was always so proud to carry the middle name of my Grandma. I hope Annie will feel the same. My Mom sure loves introducing her to people as Annie Jennifer.


Our sealer was apart of her blessing.


Andy's parents DROVE all the way from Utah to meet and be apart of Annie's special day. It meant so much. 


Proud Dad. 


Afterwards, my parents put on a nice luncheon for family and friends who came for her special day. Annie, years from now, I hope you will look back on these pictures and realized how cute you where that day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment