Sunday, June 12, 2016

The little one

My little one has been enjoying the summer weather. He loves being outside and playing on his swim set and helping his Dad water the garden.


I like Brian to have a buzz cut for the summer and I thought he wouldn't mind, but he was less than thrilled. Even two lollypops didn't cheer him. up. Man do I love his little pout.

Brian had his last soccer game last Saturday. He did great this season and had an amazing coach who had the funnest drills. Brian's favorite was balancing a ball on his back. We will defiantly be doing soccer again in the fall.



I have doing a short summer activity each morning with Brian. Last week we did a few fun ones. The one above is erupting chalk and he loved it. I loved seeing his face and his reactions to the activities.


Washing the car with crazy sponges and some dish soap. He thought he was such a big boy washing his own car.


Shooting some ping pong balls off  golf tee's with his squitter. Sticking out this tongue means he is in his game mode! I love it.


I made slime one afternoon with him and he was just in awe the whole time playing with it.


Playing with bubble foam. This was by far the easiest and most fun sensory activity we have done. We will defiantly be making bubble foam again. He looks a lot like his namesake in this one.


I love this picture. Brian and some of his friends went to a farm/playground and saw a mouse. This is them discussing everything about it in great details. I love their faces and hands. It looks likes such an intense conversation.




Brian and Andy went on a Father/Son campout. Brian went last year when he was just barely 3 and he LOVED it. This year he was so excited to go. He slept in a tent, roasted hotdogs and marshmallows and played with his friends. He also tried a zip line and LOVED it. Canoeing was a
 fun adventure for him until it tipped over :( He is already asking Andy when they can go again.


I love this picture of him. It pretty much sums up summer!



No comments:

Post a Comment