Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Polar Express

I have been dying to take Brian on a Polar Express Train ride for the last 3 Christmases. I felt he was old enough this year, and could understand the concept, so off we went to the North Pole. 


He loved posing with all the Christmas characters and this was the face he made every time!


He was able to make Reindeer dust to sprinkle out for Santa and his crew on Christmas Eve.


He was "writing" a Christmas list to Santa, he asked for Tinker Toys....Done!


Waiting for the Train. I wish I could I have recorder his face when I told him we where going....pure joy! 


Boarding the train. We could barely hold him back long enough to take a picture!


Getting waited on and keeping a lookout for Santa. He was told Santa and Mrs. Clause where coming and he was glued to the window keeping a lookout for them.



Finally meeting the big guy. He was a little shy when when the big moment came.He did talk to him though. He really enjoyed himself and was thrilled that he got to ride on a train. I think we started a new tradition :)


Andy turns 29 on the 19th and I decided to throw him a party this year. We celebrated early this year before the craziness of the holidays hit. I invited his friends over for cake and ice cream. I love this picture of the birthday boy and his little helper.


Party Party!



Andy and some friends. It is SO akward to take pictures of guys together, they never want to to put their arms around each other.


Brian was found haning out with the big boys and Weston. 


And this is what happens when you have a toddlar and you leave cake out on the kitchen table.....


No comments:

Post a Comment