It is Andy's birthday this month. He celebrated his last year of being in his twenty's on the 19th. Earlier in the month, I threw him a party with Friends, cake and ice cream. The above photo was shot that night. When I looked at it, it made me so thankful for who Andy is and all that he is. I wanted to give a shout out to him on his special day......
Andy is AMAZING Dad. I have NEVER in my life met someone who enjoys fatherhood as much as him. I am in awe constantly how he excels at fatherhood. I always say that he was born to be a Dad. Brian adores his Dad and waits eagerly by the door every evening to welcome him home. Andy can't even get in the door before Brian gives him such a warm welcome. From the moment he is home, Brian does not leave his side.
Andy always makes sure that he involved in every Holiday with Brian. He always goes above and beyond to make these special moments fun for him.
Andy has a creative side and always goes above and beyond at birthdays. This year, he threw me a dinner party with a few friends and I was in awe of how well he organized everything and the thought and detail he put into making my day special and memorable.
Andy still dates me. I have a box full of notes that he was written me while being married asking me out of dates. I really appreciate when he does this.
Andy has always been a good provider and works hard that I can stay home with Brian. During college, he sometimes worked up to 3 jobs while being a full time student all so that I could fulfill my dream of being a Mom.
Andy grew up on a farm and is so handy. He is constantly fixing/building things around the house. It really saves us money when repairs need to be done. He has always amazed me with his work ethic and skills. I am so glad he involves Brian in these repairs and takes the time to teach him about tools and such.
Andy is very involved in all of Brian's sports and extra activities. It makes me so happy to seem them interact/play together. I am so glad that he wants to be so involved in all that Brian does.
Andy always takes the extra time to make sure Brian has fun activities and a good childhood. I am so thankful for all the opportunities that he gives him.
Andy is in charge of the missionaries efforts in our Church. This has turned into a HUGE time commitment I must say, but he never complains. He always goes above and beyond with any assessment given to him.
Happy Birthday Andy!











No comments:
Post a Comment