Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Fall


  Feeling all Fall-ish around here. I love the early onset of fall each year. Brian enjoys it too and asks me daily to go on walks to find acorns. He has even noticed the abundance of leafs and is so fascinated with them. Maybe I should have him be the one to do you raking in the yard!?

I love our typical lazy mornings. We open the windows and Brian usually does some reading while I prepare Breakfast. 


We took Brian to a farm a few towns away and he loved it. He headed right to the pumpkin patch and as usual, inspected each and every one of them. Here he is trying to be funny by pretending that he is rolling off the rock with the pumpkin.


Riding the tractor with his beloved Papa.


I love how excited he looks to be driving. We really had a hard time getting him off of it. He had to drive it, inspect it and try to slide down it. SUCH A BOY!

Chowing down on a freshly picked apple. He also fed the animals, played on the tires and feed the ducks. We will definitely come back to this farm again.

We have the tradition of painting pumpkis with his Best Friend Bo and his sister Ivy every year.Here is the crew painting away!
I love the concentration he has in this photo. He really is such a perfectionist about details when doing anything art related.

Oh how I love these two. They get along so well and have the cutest conversations. Bo is always such a good friend to Brian and always explains how toys work and how to play games. They both LOVE Fall....the must get that from their Moms.


We went to another farm/playground with his good friend Weston. Here they are picking out the perfect pumpkin. 

I love this one of these two feeding the animals. You can purpashe compost scraps and feed it to the animals. Brian was a little nervous at first but always enjoys it. He also ran around with his superman cape one most of the time. This super hero faze is fun!
I would love to know what these two are thinking. Brian's face it too cute!

Being funny in the train.
We got a Piano last week and we have loved having it already. Brian loves playing on it and I love Decorating it. We hope we can start him on lessons in a few years. He loves to play and sing the first 3 notes of Three Blind Mice.



Brian started swim lessons again and is really enjoying it. Same class and session but just a different teacher. We wears a 4 layer bubble on his back and the first lesson the teacher removed one! The goal is to take off one bubble, one by one until they can swim independently. She also has him take it off and float on his back without any flotation device at all. This made me nervous but he did fine. Right here she is testing him to see if he can float for 10 seconds on his back independently.

I love watching him swim from one end of the pool to the other. He has gained quite a bit of confidence in the pool this session but still is too afraid to jump in by himself.



No comments:

Post a Comment