Brian had a good Valentine's Day. We celebrated in this house!
This was the first year that Brian and I made valentines. We gathered all of his old crayons and chopped them up and put them in heart shapped molds and made heart crayons. Brian did enjoy using the crayons but at first thought they were candy! Opps!!
The finished product! This is what we passed out to all his friends.
Brian had a playdate with his Best Friend Bo and decorated Valentine cookies. Here they are rolling/playing with the dough. I love seeing these two work/play together.
This Child is SO meticulous about small details like this. He seriously has the mind of an engineer.
Brian got invited to a friends Valentine Day party and had fun decorating heart cookies, coloring valentine magnets and playing with friends. This child ate WAY to many goodies that day :) I love seeing him have a good time with other kids his age.
He enjoys asking the older kids for help with things. He always gravitates towards the big boys since he wants to be one himself!
The concentration face...my favorite face!
Group shot!!
No comments:
Post a Comment