I can't believe this kid is riding a tricycle! He is truly growing up too fast. My parents got him this bike last Christmas when he was about 18 months. He was too small for it then and could barely touch the petals, so we put it away in storage. I told him before we left that there was a bike waiting for him at Gaga's and Papa's home. He remember and asked for it as soon as we arrived home. We let him pick out his own helmet. He loved looking at the selection but when he saw this fish one he said "Cute Hat, buy please!
|
|
I wish I could have recorded his excitement when he saw the bike... "OH MY GOODNESS!" His Gaga helped him on and showed him where to put his feet and he was off like a pro in no time at all.
Figuring out to to ring the bell.
Bubba taking charge as usual. Here he is in all his glory telling my Mom where he is headed. He kept saying "No, dat way!"
My little boy! Everyday now he asks to "ride bike outside!" Every time we leave the house he makes sure to say bye to it also. Man, I spent SO MUCH of my childhood riding MY bike on this very same sidewalk. Hope he enjoys it as much as I did.
There really was NO stopping him. So we crossed the street and stopped by a neighbor to show him off!
|
|
|
Bubba taking charge as usual. Here he is in all his glory telling my Mom where he is headed. He kept saying "No, dat way!"
My little boy! Everyday now he asks to "ride bike outside!" Every time we leave the house he makes sure to say bye to it also. Man, I spent SO MUCH of my childhood riding MY bike on this very same sidewalk. Hope he enjoys it as much as I did.
No comments:
Post a Comment