Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Andy Graduates!

I have to admit, there where MANY times when I did not think this day would come to fruition.  I NEVER doubted Andy could do it, it just was a long and arduous road to get there.  I am so glad that after MANY career changes, he has found his niche. So the college chapter is behind us and Andy entered the workforce about two weeks ago, Brian's 2nd birthday to be exact.
 
 
The "I did it pose!"
 


Our Graduate!!
 
 
Did I mention how happy we where? Here we are celebrating the fact that he is done, that he got a real job and we leaving the lovely state of Utah in less than 24 hours.
 
 
 
Commencement time! The speaker was good. His main point was to find your passion in life and use it to help your fellow man.
 
 
Group shot! It is so fun to think back to when we started this journey as just Andy and I. I am so glad this sweet boy was added to the mix!
 
 
Brian did exceptionally well during the ceremony. He was quite confused though on how he could see his dad but not actually go up and be with him. He was very happy to be with him after and play with his hat and tassel.
 
 
Cheetah's smile says it all. My parents wouldn't miss this momentous occasion . Andy stated many time how much he wanted them to attend since they where such a big support during the last 3 years.
 
 
Andy's parents came too. They said many times that day how proud they where of their son. Thanks for making the trip to see us!
 
 
Andy, I hope you reflect back on this day many times and realize this is the start to many wonderful things that will come your way in life.
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment: