This poor little guy has been on the mend for a few days now. He came down with hand, foot and mouth disease. He was pretty much down for the count for a whole week. He developed these sore ALL over his body and in his mouth. For a whole week, I neglected everything and tended to him, seeing as all he wanted to do was be held. I am so GLAD to say he is all better now and I hope to never have to deal with foot, hand and mouth disease again!
I am so glad to see him back to normal. Now that he has the life back in him, he is back to his old antics..... sneaking into our bedroom and jumping on our bed.
My neighbor Angie and I did a little science activity with the boy. He loved using the dropper and watching the reaction it had when it came in contact with baking soda.
Now that is feeling better, he is enjoying food again. His favorite part of the morning is scooping out the homemade granola that sits on our courter in a big bowl into his yogurt. He is actually counting in this photo.
Loving his Thai Food!
His favorite part of the week ; Story Time. They did some songs where the had to shake the eggs to the music and Brian loved it. Here he is front and center. He ALWAYS maneuvers his way to the front in situations like this.
My little reader. Just ignore his mismatched socks :)
Bubba is loving puzzles lately. Most days, after breakfast, he works on this number puzzles where he matches the numbers together. I LOVE his concentration in this one.
For FHE last week, we took Bubba to one of Andy's favorite fishing spots. He took him on a walk first to collect some rocks and then let him throw them in the pond. He LOVED it. I love that he is the happiest out in nature.
This kid and his letters. He loves letters. This week we learned about the letter E. He loves doing his ABC's and gets all excited to get to the end and sign the letter "Z." He also loves signing them to his Gaga and Papa when they Skype.
Just a cute one of Brian. We had a FHE lesson on Dieter F. Uchtdorf and learned about how he flew planes.
And lastly, just a cute one of Bri looking too big for my liking. He looks like a Donahue in this one.

No comments:
Post a Comment