One of the many reasons why he LOVES the city is because he gets to ride the "Choo Choo" to get there.
Did I say love? Well he loved the train but didn't like the seating arraignment.
Much better! He is always happier when he is with his Papa. My nature boy loved looking out the windows and pointing out the tree's and snow.He would say "Wee" every time we stopped and took off! Future train conductor?
Our first stop of the day was the Aquarium. I predicted that he would love it and he did. He took off as soon as we stepped foot inside and dragged us around seeing all the animals.
Brian often likes to take charge and be a tour guide in situations like this. Here is he in all his glory telling us about the fish. "Oh fish" or "rainbow" where the remarks he most often made. The colorful fish reminded him of a rainbow!
He would take Gaga's or Papa's hand and run to a fish tank and say "dat dat!" That is his way of directing everyone to what he wanted to see next!
He LOVED this area seeing as he could touch a real "tar!" I think seeing a starfish was one of his favorite parts of his day.
He has no fear at all.....Here is he trying to get a closer look at the turtles! He loved watching them swim and eat! He would cheer them on every time they came close to him.
He could have spent all day at that place if we let him! He also went to a seal show outside and loved it!
True Story: At the end of the Aquarium, there is a gift shop as you leave. Brian took one look at all the toys and ran to his Papa and dragged him by the hand to inside the shop. He loved this selection of toys and went around touching everything and saying "dat dat".....meaning he wanted it!
I LOVE this picture. One of the toys he got was a toy penguin that spit out candy. Here he is with Papa trying to figure out how it works. I love the concentration in his face. What a nice Papa!
For lunch we ending up going to the one and only Faneuil Hall. I remember going here as a kid a lot seeing as everyone could pick exactly what they wanted for dinner.I loved how it was all decorated for St. Patrick's Day.
Here he is getting ice cream after a healthy meal of hummus and grilled chicken. Gaga just can't say no to this boy when he sign's ice cream!
My happy boy at the end of the day!
No comments:
Post a Comment