Friday, March 14, 2014

Even on vacation....

We go to story time! Actually we have been twice this week! Brian thrives off of structure and routine and keeping with his regular routine always seems to be good for him. The special part was going with his best friend in the whole world Bodhi! After story time, they had a craft table. These boys wasted no time creating masterpieces.

Brian favorite shape is a star.He dug through all the scraps just to find some.



They worked pretty well together! 


My little lefty. His gymnastic teacher also pointed out that he favors his left hand. I have also noticed that he prefers markers over crayons. 


Drawing the letter O. I love his concentration in this one. He also had a death grip on all the caps! He loved putting them back on when he was done!

And a random shot of the bow ties that I made Brian. I am so glad to have found a good tutorial that showed me step by step. I used to fork out $12 dollars just for one. I spent no money and used all the scarps in my Mom's house.


Easter eggs that I also made from the extra scraps my Mom has. I stuffed them with elbow macaroni and I will put these in his Easter basket.






No comments:

Post a Comment