Well, Brian or "Bubba", as he calls himself these days is 18 months old. I cant believe how big he is getting. I am just loving this age with Brian and all the new things he is learning and doing. His personality is so fun and he mimics everything Andy and I do. He is so social. In fact, when we take walks, he tries to get everyone he see's attention by blowing kisses, fake coughing and any other trick he can think of. His favorite things to do is go outside and read. Brian will take every book out of his toy box and "read" with his finger tracing each word. He will even turn the book right side up if it is upside down. He is my growing boy and my Mom and I have a hard time keeping up with his clothes as he is growing out of all of them so fast! Lately, the Grandparents have been asking what words he is saying so I made a list.
Words
Potty
Water
Thank You
Please
Again/More
Cracker
Banana
Outside
Plane
Bath
Car
Night Night
Love you
All Done
Dada
Momma
Gaga
Papa
Beep Beep (car horn)
Beeboo (bellybutton)
Eat
Ball
Hat
Baby
Yuck
Hat
Shh!
No
Up
Boon Boon (balloon)
Bear
Uh-oh
Amen
Bear
Animal Sounds
Duck
Lion
horse
cow
frog
bird
owl
monkey
snake
fish
sheep
cat
dog
pig
elephant
Always curious about everything!
My little Man
No comments:
Post a Comment