
Father's Day was so fun this year, I still can't believe that I was able to spend it with my Dad and Grandpa. We hosted a seafood cookout and had the regular crew over.
Andy enjoyed his second father's day with Brian and got a gift certificate to a Harbor Cruise around the waters of Salem Mass. We are looking forward to that as a date night! The picture to the right was is of Jay on Father's Day playing with Bri in water.....he is so good to him!
We took Brian to a beach in Gloucester and he loved it. It was low tide and the water was so nice! He just sat in it all day and splashed and would not leave when it was time to go.
He kept trying to drink the water!
We had the chance to go up to a good friends cabin on the lake in New Hampshire. We spent the day in water swimming and kayaking. Brian actually went in the Kayak with his dad and helped him paddle.Brian loved the Boat rides! He would only sit on Puppy's lap though. I loved seeing him enjoy it so much and seeing much and his cute blond hair blowing in the wind
Cookout time! I have been going to this cabin since I was a teenager and it was fun bringing my hubby and son here.















No comments:
Post a Comment