Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thanksgiving 2011

Pre Thanksgiving Meal with the Carters!
This Thanksgiving was one that I have been looking forward to for a looooooong time. Lets rewind.....Thanksgiving Day 2011 was a special one seeing as I announced my pregnancy to my family and friends. It will be one that I will always remember as it was so fun to see their reactions and see how excited they (Grandparents) where to know that a little one was on the way. This Thanksgiving I finally have my baby! I am so thankful that he is a healthy and happy six month old who is so full of life.
Thanksgiving Day was spent in Fayette and while the turkey cooked, Andy decided that is was time to give   Brian his first Driving lesson. Brian LOVED it and even tried to steer it! He felt like SUCH a BIG BOY.



My little guy!


No comments:

Post a Comment