![]() |
| Here is a recent picture of him as the ring bearer at Amy's wedding! Gotta love the top hat! |
Friday, November 16, 2012
6 Months!
Brian Boy is 6 months old today! I can't believe my baby is already half a year old. It is going by way too fast! He has already DOUBLED his birth weight and can fit into some 9 month clothing- I know, I am in trouble! My Mom mentioned that is seems like everyday he devolops some new habit. He loves his peaches and bananas and squash and downs a 2.5 ounce package in minutes! He has recently discovered how to use those strong muscles in his legs and is on the verge of crawling. He does the worm when trying to get to a toy and loves to scoot backwards! It is too cute to watch. He sits up so well too. He still continues to put EVERYTHING in his mouth and some morning when I come to get him out of the crib I find him trying to pull off his crib bumper with his mouth! I am so thankful to be a mom to such a sweet boy with so much personality.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment