Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Dipping Party


There is something about chocolate that just makes any day better. I had a little dipping party for Annie and her friends. I also happened to pick the coldest day of the year, probably my whole life to host it. These cute girls didn't mind though, all they cared about was having some good treats!




My mom bought me this chocolate fountain for me to use and also for some church events. I took it home to try it out on her friends. I invited them all over for a dipping party!  They dug right in!


We had wafers, strawberries, pretzels, marshmallows and gummy bears. They ate their weight in chocolate! I asked afterwards what the best dipping food was and they all said "Marshmallows!"





Even Brian got in on the action and LOVED it. I have never heard so many THANK YOU"S in my life!





So glad to do this for my kids!











 

No comments:

Post a Comment