Sunday, January 15, 2023

Happy Birthday Andy!

My Husband is two things; a December Baby and Christmas Baby. Yup, he was born 6 days before Christmas! Even though life is BUSY during that week, we CELEBRATE! 

This is what he woke up to! The kids love it that we decorate for every birthday and they helped.


I found a fun idea online about tying together a Birthday and the 5 Senses. I printed out a paper that said "We love you with all our senses. Every bag was a gift that went along with the sense.
Smell: His favorite scent; rain candle.
Taste: His favorite taste; reeces.
Touch: A book by his favorite author.
Sound: Bubbly water; the sound of a can opening.
Sight: A gift card to the movie theater.
Every 2 hrs he got to open a gift through out the day!



The cake! It was fun to make! Andy wanted yellow cake with chocolate frosting, so this is what I came up with. Annie helped make the Christmas trees.




Birthday boy!


He loved the cake!



His big present was the Harry Potter Chamber of Secrets  Lego set! He was VERY happy and thankful! The kids where excited too since they love building with daddy.


That afternoon when the kids got home from school, we ate cake and had ice cream. As I took this photo, I was so thankful for the my family and all the fun traditions that this busy month brings!


Later that night we went out to dinner with family and then ended the night with bowling with family! What a fun night and I was so thankful for all who helped make this birthday so very special. 




Andy! I am so thankful for you and all that you are. 
You are a hard worker who always puts in a hard days work.
You are one amazing Dad! Not only to your kids but to the youth in our church and our kids friends.
You have a heart of gold

Happy Birthday Baby!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment