Family Photo time! I love Maddy's face in this one. Funny, Jeff.
I am so glad my uncle Jeff came up for the day. I give him the great uncle of year award. He has always been so good to the grandkids.
So off we went down to the town beach and Brian wasted no time in getting his boat to see if the boat he built would indeed float! It did!
The kids wasting no time in making those boats! Thanks for the help Jeff!
And then taking a break for all the madness of the kids!
I am so thankful for a Mom who comes up with, buys and does such fun activities with my kids. I am so thankful for all the memories my kids have because of her.
After a fun day, we took at walk to a really fun old fashion family store! The kids and even all the adults loved it. Here they are resting with their beloved Papa.
We took a fun day trip to a cemetery where some of our family is laid to rest. Hutchins is a family name on my Mom's side and here we are doing family history.
These 3... they are all alike and love family history. They loved this day trip.
The kids thought this was a cool activity.
The kids enjoying the General Store. I LOVED penny candy as a kid and I am glad to see my kids do too.
Annie testing out her boat as well. Such a fish!
Such an involved Papa. I am so very glad to have these experiences and watch him with my kids.
All the grandkids in full personality. I love my Mom's face in this one.
Fire works! The kids ended the day doing this and they loved it.
I love this one of Brian. He loved firecrackers and spend a long time one night having fun with them. Such a Donahue in this one.
And they are off! The kids loved walking this road to the beach!























No comments:
Post a Comment