Brian had his very last day of 3rd grade. I remember having such FOND memories of 3rd and loving my teacher. I am so very glad that Brian did too. He told me many times how how good of a teacher she was and how much he would miss her when he moved on. He learned so much in math and even learned multiplication and division. I was so proud of him as he loved doing his math homework and applied everything that he learned in class. He loved learning about the revolutionary war and all the STEM projects. Brian also tested at a 6th grade reading level! He loved his classmates and made some great friends. He even met a group of about 4 other kids he would go snowboarding with during the winter. Overall, such a GREAT year.
Here he is on his last day. We have a tradition of letting him eat a cereal of his choosing for breakfast and then as a treat, we picked up his best friend and brought him to school.
School's out for SUMMER! On the last day of school, we where invited to a classmates for a end of the year pool party. So here I am playing taxi the last day of school.

Annie came too and got to hang out with her "girls" that she played with at the baseball games/fields this summer. These girls are so good to here and I love how good they play with eachother.
My fish swam the WHOLE day. He NEVER wants to get out.
I am glad Annie is at an age and swim level where she can go in the pool by herself with me watching the whole time. She is growing up the whole time.
What a good group of boys. I am so very grateful for each of the boys and the friendships they have with Brian.
One mom had the idea to do this and then then recreate it when they are seniors.















No comments:
Post a Comment