Last Sunday was your usual run of the mill Sunday morning. I was making Breakfast and getting our church bag ready, Annie was in the bath, Andy putting on his tie and Brian.... Where was Brian? Brian loves making stop motion animation videos. I often find him with his toys and lego's making these fun videos. I am often impressed by his final product that he produces. The videos are always so impressive and detailed. That particular morning he got all the cheerio and banned me from his room. He called me up before we left for church and showed me this.... this was the subject of his video.... I LOVE MOM. Brian has never really been a physically affectionate boy. He even is too call to tell me he loves me back at the school drop off line. So when he does stuff like this, it mean SO VERY MUCH to me. I love my boy. I am so grateful for little moments like this.

No comments:
Post a Comment