Sunday, January 27, 2019

Tiny Dancer

Earlier this month, I signed Annie up for a dance class. Ballet and Tap with girls her own age.
Now, Annie is a very BEAUTIFUL girl. She has these big blue eyes and delicate facial features and the biggest smile. I was blown away though when I dressed her in her pink leotard and tights. Her cuteness just blew me away. Putting in her hair back in a bun just made her look come together. I just about melted. 


Man, this just melted me. These are moments when I am so happy to have a girl and thankful for our circumstances to be able to provide these opportunities for her.


It was a little hard to get a picture of her standing still! All she wanted to do was get going! She is a antsy pantsy sort of girl.



I love these two side pictures of her. It highlights her cute bun and her long, lean legs.



I have to admit, I was a little apprehensive about her cooperating and following the teachers. I could NOT be more wrong. She did SO well. She followed the teachers to a T and did everything they asked. I am not allowed in the room but they have monitors up that I can watch. It was so neat to watch her and see how much she was enjoying it.


She LOVES her tap shoes and that is a understatement. 


I lover hearing the TAP,TAP,TAP of her little shoes.


Annie really loves other kids her age and loves copying what they do. These two girls are cute.


Going to dance class. After the first dance class, she asked daily "I go to dance class!" It made for a along week but I am so glad she enjoys her. I love my tiny dancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment