Sunday, August 6, 2017

Little Golden Book themed 1st Birthday Party

My little girl is 1! I just can't believe how fast her first year flew by! So, two days before her actual birthday, we threw her  a PARTY!! It was fun planning a birthday for a girl after planning 5 boy themed parties . So I decided on a Little Golden Book themed birthday party. I remember LOVING those books as a kid and I thought it would be a fun and unique. Man, kid parties are fun to plan.

First birthdays are always held at Gaga and Papas. When I told my Mom what the theme was, she got this book! What a find! All the guest signed it.


Decoration I made from one of the Little Golden Books.

The food table was fun to plan. We had food that went along with every book. Gold frames of course to say what was being displayed. 


The Little Red Caboose! Train Food! Coal- tootsie rolls, logs- pretzel logs, Produce- carrots. 


Scruffy the Tug Boat!
Fruit Kabobs



Smokey the Bear!
Trail mix and cheetos- fire flames.


Three little pigs
Pulled pork sandwiches 


Porky the little puppy
Hotdog
station


Full table


Colors where gold, red and blue. 


Cupcakes always for 1st birthday. 






The guests!




Cake time! I made a gain the cupcake for her own cake to dig into. She had no sugar of any kind untill that day. She didn't quite catch on to the sugary goodness at first but then she dug in. So fun to watch.







Present time! Annie loves stuffed animals and she was thrilled to get some. She kept hugging them and would not let them leave her side. Too cute. 





Cute moment with Dad!




Annie's new ride. 


A kiss from her boyfriend Max. So glad all of her nursery friends could come and celebrate with her.


Treats for the guest where Annie's gummies.

Annie, you are my fighter, my tough as nails girl. You have handle everything so well that came your way your first year of life. You are such a love and light to so many. Always keep laughing. I love you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment