Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Crazy Busy


It has been a busy month so far. Playdates, art classes, swimming lessons, doctors apts, kindergarten screening, more doctor apts,, birthday parties, playing, more birthday parties! Add that to everyday chores, laundry, cooking and cleaning and it = BUSY!

Brian painting his clay sculpture at his art class. I love his eye for detail. Man, his eyelashes sure are cute. He gets that from his Dad. He was really proud of his creation and wanted to give it to his friend Bo.

Hanging out at her brothers swim class. I LOVE her in leggings. Having a girl is just too much fun. They has pretty good posture and can sit up for long periods of time.



Pretty in Pink!



At her doctors office. Brian really wanted Annie to sit in the chair so he could rock her.


Sporty jumpsuits!


Annie has been eating solids/table food for a week now and has done to well. She has homemade purred baby food with finger foods for breakfast, lunch and dinner. She ate a whole avocado and LOVED it. She got a tub after that meal. I gave her a muffin for breakfast one morning and she scarfed the whole thing down FAST. It was so funny to watch. It was almost like watching a little monkey go at fruit! She has pretty good fine motor skills and can feed herself pretty well. I served her 1/2 of a scrambled egg and she eat it all up in no time.


Pretty in pink. We had to lower her crib mattress and put bumpers on because this girl loves to pull herself up! She is always on the move!


Hawaiian themed party! He enjoyed doing sand art! That was something he had not done before and he had a good time.

She is a daddies girl. This girl always reaches for her Dad when he is near and will snuggle into him when someone tries to take her.


Sunbathing on Gaga and Papa's deck! I love her face in this one!




It has been so nice and warm lately. Brian has been loving it outside and loves to run around and catch all the leafs when we get any wind. He also loves mowing the lawn and then proceeded to say "Mom, I did all this area and this part and the grass it looking good!" Man, he must have heard that from his Papa.


Crawl Annie, Crawl! We took the kids to the science museum when we had a doctors apt in the city and this was one of their fun exhibits.


We took the kids into the city to go to the science museum. I remember going here as a kid myself, but it is just as fun as an adult. The show in the planetarium was about his favorite book series......The Magic Tree House. He was beyond excited! What a lucky boy!


Brian had his Kindergarten screening this week. I can't believe it is time for him to go to school! The teacher who did the screening remarked afterward that he walked in with lots of confidence, like he owned the joint. That is the EXACT same thing his preschool screening teacher said! I could not believe it. He cried the WHOLE way home...."I wanna go to Kindergarten now!"


How we now spend out Tuesday nights. This guy right here is Brian's T Ball coach. It was so much fun to watch him interact with the kids and to see Brian have so much fun! I am glad these two get to do this together!




No comments:

Post a Comment