Friday, December 16, 2016

Rice Cereal

I was excited when Annie's doctor gave us the green light to do rice cereal at her 4 month apt. I remember when we tried it for the first time with Brian and how sleepy he was due to just getting his shots that day. So we waited till Sunday, December 10th during dinner at Gaga's and tried it then. She was one proud Grandma to feed her namesake and Annie's Great Grandparents looked on the whole time.


Haha, her first bite!





She caught on quick after after the first bite "helped" her Gaga when she thought she wasn't going fast enough! My mom remarked what an experienced eater she was.


She wouldn't give back the spoon! She finished the whole bowl and no time and wanted more.


The following day! She sure does love eating. Poor thing watches everything I eat and gets all excited thinking she will get some!


I love her cute cheeks and Smile!




No comments:

Post a Comment