I do have some of the best memories with Andy at this very spot. When we where dating and would visit his hometown, we would often pack a lunch, swim in the spring and go four wheeling in the mountains after. I am so glad we got a chance to bring Brian to one of our favorite spots.
This may look like he is scared and holding on to Dad for dear life, but NO! This is Andy holding on to him in the more deeper area. I'm telling you, he is brave around water.
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ready to roll on the four wheeler! I was a little cautious of taking him on such a long ride but he loved every second of it. Every time we would go up a big hill or down a steep one, he would yell to go faster!
A view of Andy's hometown!
No comments:
Post a Comment