Brian celebrated his 3rd Birthday on the 16th. I thought he was a pretty lucky boy to have his birthday fall on a Saturday this year. I can't believe he is 3!?! Truly, where has the time gone. This was the first year that we did a friends party. I thought he was old enough and has a great group of friends.Everyday leading up to his party, he would name his friends that he wanted to invite and he would tell everyone that they would be coming over for "my play-doh birthday party."
We turned the backyard into a Play-Doh factory!
This was the "Work Play-Doh Table." Each worked got to wear a apron. I borrowed all sorts of play-Doh tools and got beads, pipe cleaners and rolling pins for the kids to play with. I made 4 different colors of play- Doh and put them in muffin tins.
The "lunch room."
Cake Table. My Mom and I had saved up all of Brian's old Play-Doh containers to use as decorations. I asked Andy to make a cake like a Play-Doh container and he did just that! He is so creative!!
Their goody bag, was a take home DIY Play-Doh kit. All they have to do is add water and oil! Fun project to do at home.
The busy workers!It kept them occupied for quite a bit of time. This group has quite the active imaginations and came up with some impressive creations. They also worked together to create stuff. That made me happy to see.
The birthday boy making some pavement with this friend.
We had a pinata in the shape of the number 3. I didn't originally plan on having one, but the colors matched the streamers I had purchased so I decided to do it. All the kids had fun taking a whack at it. I love this picture of Bri, he is really putting his back into it.
All the kids trying their hardest to get the loot!
Blowing out the candle. For some reason, it doesn't really feel like a birthday until you blow out the candle.
Ahh, the cake. I have to give credit where credit is due. I wanted a cake like a Play-Doh container and made Andy is charge of making it. He made the outside out of fondant and the inside looked like this..
Thank you again honey, I was impressed.
Present time. He was so blessed to be given so many wonderful gifts from friends and family. He had many hands to help him unwrap them also. Everyone was so kind to Brian on his special day, making sure he was first in line for the pinata and making sure he got his all his gifts.
He ended the day playing with his best friend Bo.
Happy Birthday Brian!
No comments:
Post a Comment